Hot Bites

Get your favourite and famous celebrities news on our online celebrities magazine…It's easy,fast and updated!!!

Emma Watson attend Brown University


Emma Watson has finally decided where to attend college. The actress definitely seems the brainy type, and that’s not just me confusing her with Hermione Granger. Emma has confirmed that she will enroll as a freshman at Brown University this coming fall to Paste magazine. She had looked at a number of schools in the U.S., including Harvard, Yale and Columbia.

Her Harry Potter co-star, Daniel Radcliffe, had previously said that Emma Watson was probably going to attend Brown University a few weeks ago during an interview.

The actress hopes to be known as "the student from the U.K.," as opposed to "Emma Watson, who starred in those Harry Potter films." Good luck with that, Em.

“It sounds so geeky, but I really do like studying and reading, and if I’m not working on Harry Potter, then my greatest relaxation is to sit with a book,” she explained.

“That’s how I escape stress—in literature. I always have several books on the go at any one moment, so it’s no good you asking ‘What’s on the bedside table at the moment, Emma?’ because often I can’t even see the table! I think that all that reading is just about the only similarity I have with Hermione, if you ask me”

So,Good Luck Emma in your new career as student!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search